2800mm 15t/D Waste Paper Recycling Jumbo Roll Toilet Tissue Paper Making Machine
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case and Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20sets per year|
|Raw Material:||Water Paper ,wood Pulp,carton Paper,etc.||Output Paper:||Toilet Jumbo Roll Paper|
|Capacity::||15t/d||Diameter Of Yankee Dryer:||2800mm|
|Type::||Crescent /Fourdrinier/Cylinder Mould/Vacuum Cylinder||Name:||Toilet Paper Making Machine|
|Product Type:||Toilet Tissue|
Toilet tissue paper production line can use waster paper,recycled paper ,virgin pulp as raw material to make good
quality tissue paper , toilet paper , finished product is toilet paper roll , napkin tissue , facial tissue ;
It includes following section :
1 pulp making production line
2 glue adding system
3 paper making production line
4 paper converting section
5 boiler section
Waste paper,wood pulp,carton paper etc.
|2.Product variety:||Toilet paper ,Toilet jumbo roll|
|3.Trimmed paper width:||1092/1575/1760/1800/2400/2800/3200/3500mm|
|6.Diameter of Yankee dryer:||1500mm-3660mm|
|9.Transmission way:||AC variable frequency,section drive|
|10.Arrangement:||Cylinder mould & Vacuum cylinder or others|
Pulp Making Equipments High contentration hydrapulper, Vibrating screen, Pressure Screen,Double disc pulp refiner, Pulp pump, Low concertration cleaner,Impeller, High concentration cleaner, High speed washer, Decker thickener, Fiber separator, Rejector separator
Paper Making Equipments Headbox, Cylinder mold, Cylinder vat, Touch roll, Press roll, Leading roll, Dryer, Sizing machine, Calender machine, Winding machine, Rewinder, Foundation frame
The Manufacturing Process
- Trees arive at the mill and are debarked, a process that removes the tree's outer layer while leaving as much wood on the tree as possible.
- The debarked logs are chipped into a uniform size approximately 1 in x 1/4 in. These small pieces make it easier to pulp the wood.
- The batch of wood chips—about 50 tons—is then mixed with 10,000 gallons of cooking chemicals; the resultant slurry is sent to a 60-ft (18.3-m)-tall pressure cooker called a digester.
- During the cooking, which can last up to three hours, much of the moisture in the wood is evaporated (wood chips contain about 50% moisture). The mixture is reduced to about 25 tons of cellulose fibers, lignin (which binds the wood fibers together) and other substances. Out of this, about 15 tons of usable fiber, called pulp, result from each cooked batch.
- The pulp goes through a multistage washer system that removes most of the lignin and the cooking chemicals. This fluid, called black liquor, is separated from the pulp, which goes on to the next stage of production.
- The washed pulp is sent to the bleach plant where a multistage chemical process removes color from the fiber. Residual lignin, the adhesive that binds fibers together, will yellow paper over time and must be bleached to make paper white.
- The pulp is mixed with water again to produce paper stock, a mixture that is 99.5% water and 0.5% fiber. The paper stock is sprayed between moving mesh screens, which allow much of the water to drain. This produces an 18-ft (5.5-m) wide sheet of matted fiber at a rate of up to 6,500 ft (1981 m) per minute.
- The mat is then transferred to a huge heated cylinder called a Yankee Dryer that presses and dries the paper to a final moisture content of about 5%.
- Next, the paper is creped, a process that makes it very soft and gives it a slightly wrinkled look. During creping, the paper is scraped off the Yankee Dryer with a metal blade. This makes the sheets somewhat flexible but lowers their strength and thickness so that they virtually disintegrate when wet. The paper, which is produced at speeds over a mile a minute, is then wound on jumbo reels that can weigh as much as five tons.
- The paper is then loaded onto converting machines that unwind, slit, and rewind it onto long thin cardboard tubing, making a paper log. The paper logs are then cut into rolls and wrapped packages.
Our Services & Strength
(1) professional engineer team with 30 years experience;
(2) we can supply turn-key solution without any trouble;
(3) we have strict quality control system and ensure there is no unqualified product;
(4) professional installation technician and clear technical training for your workers;
(5) strict recalling system: if any problem of machine, we will recall it and change a new one for free;
Qinyang City Friends Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Address:Xili industrial zone,Qingyang city,Henan province,China