720 Pcs/Hr Paper Egg Tray Making Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||1. Seaworthy export packing 2. Standard export packing 3. As per customers' requirement|
|Delivery Time:||30 days before delivery|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Raw Material:||Old Carton||Processing Type:||Used Paper Egg Tray Making Machine/equipment|
|Name:||Fully Automatic Paper Pulp Egg||Fuel:||Oil/gas/electric/diesel/as Your Request|
Haiyang Paper Egg Tray Making Machine,
720 pcs/hr Paper Egg Tray Making Machine,
720 pcs/hr pulp egg tray making machine
Paper Egg Tray Making Machine Paper Tray Making Machine Egg Crate Making Machine
Pulp Moulding Machine is known as egg tray line for using massively in produce egg tray.
Pulp Moulding Machine, which uses waste paper, cardboard, leftover material of paper mill, by hydraulic pulper, mix making a certain dense pulp, and pulp is absorbed by vacuum of special metal moulding to become wet products, through drying , and shaping to become finished products.
Pulp Moulding Line processing makes use of recycled water and does not lead to water or air pollution. Finished packaging products can be recycled after being used in storage, transport, and sales. After shredding, they are easy to be decomposed as paper, even if discarded into the natural environment.
Automatic pulp molding production lines can be mass production of various food container, egg tray, lunch boxes and so on.
The major equipment of the machine are three parts include: Pulp Making System, Molding System, Drying system and packing system.
|Model||Capacity||Forming machine||Drying system||Workshop spcae||Rated power|
(1) Put the raw material into the pulper and add an appropriate amount of water for a long time to stir the waste paper into pulp and store it in the storage tank.
(2) Put the pulp in the slurry tank into the pulping tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulping tank, and further stir through the homogenizer through the white water of the return pool and the thick slurry of the storage tank. After adjusting to the applicable pulp, put it into the feeding pool to be used in the molding system.
Equipment used: pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, vibrating screen, pulp disintegrator
2. Forming system
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied into the molding machine, and is adsorbed by the vacuum system, and the pulp is left on the mold by the mold on the equipment to be formed, and the white water is sucked and transported back into the pool through the vacuum pump.
(2) After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold is blown out by the positive pressure of the air compressor, and the molded product is blown from the molding die to the rotary mold, and is sent out by the transfer mold.
Equipment used: molding machine, mold, vacuum pump, vacuum tank, pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
3. Drying system
(1) Natural drying method: The product is dried directly by weather and natural wind.
(2) Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood,A heat source such as liquefied petroleum gas.
High precision servo motor drive,high efficiency and energy-saving drying line.
1, Use precision reducer servo motor forming and transferring to ensure smiith and fast operation.
2, Use absolute encoder to achieve accurate correction.
3, The use of bronze casting static and dynamic ring structure is more suitable for product dewatering process.
4, The use of mechanical structure to ensure that the mold close on both sides evenly.
5, Large capacity; Water content is low;Save the cost of drying.
1. Delivery the machine as soon as possible according to your requirement.
2. Arranging rich practiced experience engineers to install and test machine, and train your workers;
3. One year guarantee after the machine running well;
4. Guiding and helping you to maintain the machine;
5. Helping to overhaul the machine line;
6. Enjoy the right to purchase machine parts of cost price.